Guidelines for Responding to Cases of Violence Against Women in Lagos State.
The following organizations contributed to the drafting of these guidelines and adopted them on 31st August 2012.
- BAOBAB for Women's Human Rights(BAOBAB)
- Legal Defense and Assistance Project (LEDAP)
- Media Concern Initiative for Women and Children(MediaCon)
- Partnership for Justice(PJ)
- Project Alert on Violence against Women (Project Alert)
- Women's Consortium of Nigeria(WOCON)
- Women's Rights and Health Project (WRAHP)
This book can be gotten at Wocon's Head office at 13, Okesuna Street,Lagos or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.