Aim and Objectives
Aims and Objectives
- To monitor the implementation of Women's Rights for the attainment of equal status of women in all aspects of social political and economic development within the community and the nation at large.
- To organise and establish resource centres from which individual and organisations committed to feminist goals can share space equipments facilities and information on women issue or matters.
- To monitor and ensure the implementation of all commitments made by Government Bodies and Agencies through conventions charters regulations geared towards the welfare and enhancement of the status of women.
- To educate the public on the rights of women and the means of enforcing such rights for the achievement of equality, development and peace.
- To co-operate with National and International NGO's and agencies by networking and co-alligning for the achievement of specific goals for the welfare and development of women.
- To set up temporary abode for distressed girls and women including battered women and to prepare such girls and women psychologically be counseling and other forms of therapy and education for a re-orientation towards attaining a better and more purposeful life in the society.
- To work for peace Women's Rights and economic and social justice.